MYBP Terms & Conditions
The term ‘MYBP Ltd‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The White House, Wick Green, Denchworth Road, Grove, Oxon OX12 0AR. Our company registration number is 06946434 in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
The Value Machine Membership Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to The Value Machine, you agree to pay the subscription fee on a recurring basis (monthly, quarterly or annually) until the subscription is cancelled. Payment will be charged automatically to the payment method you have provided. In the event of a failed payment, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership.
We do not offer refunds for any membership payments (unless explicitly stated in the offer page), including if you choose not to create, login or use The Value Machine or set-up Telegram alerts.
Use of Membership:
The Value Machine is intended for your personal use only. You agree not to share your login information with others, and not to use the membership for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Unsubscribing from The Value Machine emails or updates does not automatically terminate your membership. You may cancel your membership at any time by notifying us in writing. If you cancel your membership, your access to The Value Machine will end on the last day of the current billing cycle. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you violate these terms and conditions.
All content on our online membership site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and audio, is the property of MYBP Ltd or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.